- This article is all about healthy lifestyle and sexual health for men over 50. It will give you tips on how to prevent erectile dysfunction.
- Several factors affect sexual health.
- Top rated male enhancements mayhelp combat the decline in sexual performance.
- There are things men can do to be sexually active, like improving their diet, quitting smoking, exercising, and avoiding steroids.
What You Should Know About Sexual Health
As men enter their 50’s, testosterone production drops dramatically. This has several troubling effects, including anxiety and weight gain. But perhaps the most problematic symptoms of low testosterone production are sexual issues like not being able to maintain an erection for an extended time.
But what you need to know about male sexual health first and foremost is that it can be affected by mental and physical factors. Stress can have a direct effect on a male’s sexual appetite. And poor blood flow and low testosterone are just a couple of the many physical factors that can spur erectile dysfunction and other sexual health issues.
What Contributes To Sexual Health Issues?
There are a lot of things that can lead to a man’s inability to perform in bed or decreased interest in sex altogether. Let’s take a look at some of the most important factors of male sexual health issues:
- Age – Age is a factor, as men’s bodies struggle to produce testosterone around the age of 50. Low testosteroneis a leading cause of erectile dysfunction.
- Genetics – Genetics also has a lot to do with when and how severely your body starts to produce less testosterone. Some men start experiencing low testosterone-related symptoms as early as 30.
- Smoking – Smoking can also cause erectile dysfunction. Smoking affects the way blood cells function. Nicotine constricts the blood vessels, hindering sufficient blood to flow through the extremities of the body. When you aren’t getting enough blood flow to the penis, you won’t be able to maintain an erection.
- Medication – Certain medications like antipsychotics can greatly diminish a man’s sexual desire. Some also have physical effects that make it very difficult to achieve an erection or orgasm.
- Substance Abuse – Drinking too much or drug addiction may also affect the way your body produces testosterone. It was shown in a study that drug abusers had higher episodes of ED than those who were not.
What You Can Do To Be Sexually Healthy
Unfortunately, there are a lot of things that can lead to low testosterone production and/or erectile dysfunction. That’s why a lot of men turn to top rated male enhancements to help with these kinds of problems.
But the fact is, living a healthy lifestyle goes a long way toward avoiding erectile dysfunction. Here are some tips on how to prevent erectile dysfunction:
- Improve your Diet – Eating a healthy diet rich in foods like beans, beef, eggs, shellfish, and seafood can help boost testosterone production.
- Quit Smoking – Easier said than done for sure but if your sexual health is really important to you, quitting smoking should be an imperative.
- Exercise – Maintaining a healthy weight will help you stave off type 2 diabetes which can also cause erectile dysfunction.
- Don’t Take Steroids – Avoid any product that contains anabolic steroids as they can damage your testicle’s ability to produce testosterone.
Male enhancement supplements are an option as well: so long as you go with the top-rated male enhancements.
The top male enhancement supplements can be hard to find though. To get the most out of these supplements, they should be natural and scientifically proven.
One such supplement that we have come across in our research is called InstaHard. InstaHard reviews are extremely positive across the board and many different kinds of men have used it to great success.
It is important to consider sexual health as part of an overall healthy lifestyle. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, minimize stress, and if you do choose to use a supplemental product for testosterone production, be sure to only consider the top male enhancement supplements.